Multi Source Power product range covers both Land and Marine markets. Multi Source Power provides Hybrid Generators, energy storage systems and high density inversion technology.
FLEX-ESS is MSP’s latest storage solution, combining the strongest properties that we have achieved to date. Designed for agility, FLEX-ESS can be rapidly deployed and connected to multiple power inputs through its DC port in a wide variety of schemes, off or on grid.
- Maximised energy density
- Fully factory-built-and-tested
- Ultra-low foot print – 2.7m(H) x 3.3m(W) x 1.5m(D)
- Modular design, scalable in flexible layout options
- Rapid deployment, easily transported and located
- Thermally optimised, IP 64 rated enclosure
- Closed circuit water cooling
- Secure GRP housing, very low maintenance
- Hybrid high-power multi-port inverter eliminates need for separate source and storage inverters
- UPS/SRT/Grid bridging system
- Remote command and operation
- 24hr automated system monitoring
Greenrock Saltwater Energy Storage
Saltwater technology is safe, environmentally friendly and an economically way of maximising the benefits of your own green power production.
Greenrock saltwater storage solutions are quick to deploy and can be scaled from 30kWh upto 270kWh depending on your needs to back up or optimise your energy needs.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-explosive
- Maintance free 15yr+ lifetime
- Safe to touch and transport
- Wide temperature frame from -5⁰C to +50⁰C
- No building regs
- Rapid installation
Greenrock is a great solution for farms. With Greenrock, farmers can help ensure the supply and safety of their livestock critical systems. Whether ventilation, infrared lighting, feeding and milking systems: all are protected and maintained in the event of an unexpected power failure. When combined with existing solar generation, Greenrock can not only protect power supply but also reduce energy bills, further reduce carbon footprint and provide a clean economic boost to productivity.
Operations teams know how critical power availability and power quality is, not only to the continuity of their production processes but also to the integrity of their assets and equipment. A loss or even a fluctuation of power can have damaging consequences for businesses.
Voltage issues are the main reasons for factory downtime across the globe. Where there is an unreliable or unstable grid these issues can become even more regular, sometimes multiple times in a day. Even though voltage sags can be incredibly quick they can create long periods of factory downtime.
However, even in areas of severe grid or local power security weakness, these issues can be avoided.
MSP offers protection against multiple voltage issues through its Sag Ride Through (SRT) and UPS solution which ensures that, even in cases of total outage, power is instantly reinstated at the correct quality.
MSP’s SRT unit ensures voltage issues do not reach load side equipment, ensuring reliable operation of factory appliances, minimising factory downtime, protecting sensitive machinery and extending asset life span.
- 3 Phase voltage is field settable (100-480VRMS)
- Workable settings at both 50hz or 60hz
- 400amp Max
- Functions at 0% voltage nominal Grid Side
- Sag Detection: <5ms Sag
- Correction: <14ms
- 100% Balanced Sag
- Resets sub 60 Seconds
- Low/no maintenance
- Small footprint reducing required floor space.
- Voltage harmonic reduction
- Continuous voltage regulation
- EMC shielded housing
- Lightning protection